We are delighted to have Podiatry as one of the specialist services available from a visiting healthcare provider.
A podiatrist is a specialist foot doctor and can help and advise on a wide range of foot and ankle problems. Our visiting podiatrist is Ashleigh Milne who graduated from Glasgow Caledonian University and she offers:
- Help with ingrown toe nails, corns, verrucas, callouses and bunions
- Advice on athletes foot, fallen arches and heel pain
- Therapies for older feet to include nail-cutting and hard skin removal
- Treatments for expectant Mums who can no longer reach their feet
- Specialist assessment for diabetic patients who are more at risk of problems in their feet.