23 Oct 2018
Sensodyne Sensitive Dentist of the Year Awards 2018
The Sensodyne Sensitive Dentist of the Year Awards 2018 is underway, and we are thrilled to announce two of our team, Davina Graham and Lisa Doyle, have been nominated for this prestigious award. The annual award is supported by Sensodyne and the Irish Dental Association and showcases the marvelous work of Irish Dentists and Dental teams.
The highlight of these awards is that in order to receive a nomination it must come from the words of a patient. Here at Pembroke Dental, it is our mission to make our patients feel special and offer the best service possible.
Davina always goes above and beyond for our patients with no procedure being too large or too small. “I thoroughly enjoy all aspects of dentistry and I take pride in making people feel comfortable and tailoring treatment around the patient's needs, expectations, and affordability.”
Lisa has 10 years experience in Dentistry and is extremely popular with our clients for her cool and efficient manner. "I enjoy all facets of dentistry and pride myself in building respectful relationships with patients while trying to tailor treatment plans to meet each patient’s specific needs and budget."
The five regional winners and the overall winners will be announced at a Gala awards ceremony which takes place in the Clayton Hotel in Dublin on the 1st of December and is hosted by RTE’s Joe Duffy.
We would like to thank our loyal patients for choosing us for their dental care and for taking the time to nominate us.
Congratulations and Best of Luck Davina and Lisa! We are ROOT-ing for you…excuse the pun!
- Christmas Time, Teeth Whitening and Wine
- The trials and tribulations of a high heeled hunny.
- Signs you need Orthotics for Running
- Halloween treats that won’t hurt your teeth
- Stay aware to mouth cancer
- Five minutes with Podiatrist, Stephen Stewart
- A case of the dreaded in growing toe nail
- Thinking about tooth whitening?
- A pain in the (lower) back
- Taking care of older teeth
- Retainers - why wear them?
- Beautiful teeth on the big day
- Tips from our skincare expert: Protecting your skin from the sun
- Five minutes with our hygienist, Lina Ziliene
- What does GDPR mean to me?
- Why should I go for a hygiene appointment?
- Prosecco and teeth - what’s the deal?
- Caring for your feet
- Invisalign - the nearly invisible alternative to braces
- Planning a summer holiday this year? Don’t forget your teeth
- The Mouth is the Mirror of the Body
- New website focuses on patient needs
- Five-minutes with our Periodontist, Dr Phillip Christie
- Understanding costs
- What is a smile makeover?
- Five minutes with Rachel Murphy
- The social media generation
- Getting them off to the right start
- Five minutes with Dr Davina Graham
- Keeping kids teeth healthy!
- Fastbraces in Leinster
- Five minutes with Dr Lisa Doyle
- Double award win for Pembroke!
- Braces aren’t just for kids
- Getting greener with your dental health
- Ultherapy, the facelift without needles
- We’re having babies later than ever
- The world’s oldest dentist is a Neanderthal
- The Celtic roots of Halloween
- Need a mouthguard for the Schools Fitness Challenge?
- "Record teeth extractions in under-4s"
- Poor diet behind one in five deaths
- Scientists: smiling makes you better
- How to stay safe with Botox and dermal fillers
- Carlow men urged to get checked for high blood pressure
- We’re getting wiser about sugar
- We think our kids deserve better
- How dogs domesticated humans
- Men, remember to service your chassis once a year
- Proud end to Carlow’s All-Ireland campaign
- Handle mail order braces with care
- Nine weeks left for our Invisalign girl Natasha
- How our new scanner makes your life better
- Welcome to our new Bunclody dental practice
- Meet Karen. You can ask her anything
- Into the future with an Intero Digital Scanner
- Meet our new treatment co ordinator
- Invisalign Open Evenings in March
- Rejuve moves to Pembroke
- Best Child Friendly Practice!
- Making the shortlist
- Double Celebration
- Open Evening at The Granby Clinic
- Our travelling dentists
- Spooky Halloween snack ideas
- Teen Week
- Specialist Hearing Aid services now at The Granby Clinic
- What would we do without you?
- Invisalign Open Day
- Braces on a Saturday!
- Best Practice 2016
- Five Pembroke Dental entries shortlisted for 2016 Irish Dentistry Awards
- Physical therapist joins Granby clinic
- Team Spirit
- If you've got it covered, so have we!
- Elisa and Naoimi pass with flying colours!
- Thank you Carlow!
- A new face in town
- Foot care now available @Granby
- Pembroke Dental's new baby @Granby Dental
- Pembroke Dental Laboratory offers Valplast
- Periodontist and Implant Specialist joins Pembroke
- Congratulations to Kayla!
- Second Practice of the Year Award