24 Nov 2014
A new face in town
Rejuve@Granby is a new skin clinic offering a wide range of treatments from wrinkle and laser hair reduction to tattoo removal. It shares premises with Pembroke Dental@Granby where all treatments are carried out in a safe and sterile environment.
Dedicated to helping clients look and feel better about their appearance, Rejuve@Granby in Carlow is led by aesthetician Ramona Palos who undertook her training at Carlow IT before gaining valuable experience at Dublin’s renowned Dundrum Clinic.
Ramona’s extensive qualifications from the International Therapy Examination Council which she gained at Carlow IT mean that the range of aesthetic treatments at Rejuve@Granby include:
- Laser hair reduction
- Acne treatment
- Pixel Skin resurfacing
- Fungal nail treatments
- Tattoo removal
- Into the future with an Intero Digital Scanner
- Meet our new treatment co ordinator
- Invisalign Open Evenings in March
- Rejuve moves to Pembroke
- Best Child Friendly Practice!
- Making the shortlist
- Double Celebration
- Open Evening at The Granby Clinic
- Our travelling dentists
- Spooky Halloween snack ideas
- Teen Week
- Specialist Hearing Aid services now at The Granby Clinic
- What would we do without you?
- Invisalign Open Day
- Braces on a Saturday!
- Best Practice 2016
- Five Pembroke Dental entries shortlisted for 2016 Irish Dentistry Awards
- Physical therapist joins Granby clinic
- Team Spirit
- If you've got it covered, so have we!
- Elisa and Naoimi pass with flying colours!
- Thank you Carlow!
- Foot care now available @Granby
- Pembroke Dental's new baby @Granby Dental
- Pembroke Dental Laboratory offers Valplast
- Periodontist and Implant Specialist joins Pembroke
- Congratulations to Kayla!
- Second Practice of the Year Award