4 Jun 2014
Pembroke Dental Laboratory offers Valplast
Aleksander Yalnazov is now working as our resident technician. He has taken over from Andrea Kinsella and is available for manufacture and repairs of dentures as well as making mouthguards.
He is offering a pioneering new type of denture, Valplast, which is smaller, more flexible and more aesthetic than conventional dentures. There aren’t many practices in Ireland that can offer Valplast which is perfect for someone needing a partial denture.
- Meet our new treatment co ordinator
- Invisalign Open Evenings in March
- Rejuve moves to Pembroke
- Best Child Friendly Practice!
- Making the shortlist
- Double Celebration
- Open Evening at The Granby Clinic
- Our travelling dentists
- Spooky Halloween snack ideas
- Teen Week
- Specialist Hearing Aid services now at The Granby Clinic
- What would we do without you?
- Invisalign Open Day
- Braces on a Saturday!
- Best Practice 2016
- Five Pembroke Dental entries shortlisted for 2016 Irish Dentistry Awards
- Physical therapist joins Granby clinic
- Team Spirit
- If you've got it covered, so have we!
- Elisa and Naoimi pass with flying colours!
- Thank you Carlow!
- A new face in town
- Foot care now available @Granby
- Pembroke Dental's new baby @Granby Dental
- Periodontist and Implant Specialist joins Pembroke
- Congratulations to Kayla!
- Second Practice of the Year Award