8 Feb 2018
Fastbraces in Leinster
A fast track to straighter teeth?
Everybody and every mouth is different so we believe that offering a range of tooth straightening options is best. When it comes to braces, different systems are suited to different patients and their needs.
When a big event gets booked into the diary, it’s only natural to take a long look in the mirror and think about all the ways in which we want to shine on the big day. Some may have never wanted tooth straighening treatment in the past but suddenly a wedding is announced and thoughts turn to family photographs that will be shared and displayed for years to come. This is when the benefits of Fastbraces® can make it the tooth straightening option of choice. Although treatment can take up to a year, some patients can see the results they desire in just three months.*
Fastbraces® is a tooth straightening system for adults which originated in the United States. Dentists and orthodontists have been using it for almost 20 years and it’s main benefit is the way in which, when the circumstances are suitable, the teeth can be moved quite quickly.
As well as having a specialist orthodontist providing traditional and invisible brace options here, our longstanding dentist, Dr Lisa Doyle is a certified Fastbraces provider and over the last few years, has built a long list of patients who have been successfully treated by her with Fastbraces®.
When it comes to having braces, it is as much about who does your treatment as which system you choose. Lisa is one of our most popular dentists namly because of her gentle and friendly way with people. She has an impressive list of qualifications behind her and an interest in many areas of dentistry. Over the years, her drive to learn more skills has led her to learn more about orthodontics and this is the field that she holds a special interest.
The technology behind Fastbraces® is what makes the short term treatment possible. The use of patented triangual brackets are designed to move the teeth and roots at the same time, enabling treatment to take effect more quickly for suitable patients. You can watch this video to find out more about how they work. Lisa’s skill and knowledge means that she will always asks patients to come in for a free consultation where she will examine their teeth and mouth and decide whether they are suitable for treatment. In more complex cases, she will refer a patient to our orthodontist but for those who are suitable, Fastbraces® can mean a shorter, more affordable road to straighter teeth.
Find out more about Dr Lisa Doyle when we interviewed her.
- Christmas Time, Teeth Whitening and Wine
- The trials and tribulations of a high heeled hunny.
- Signs you need Orthotics for Running
- Sensodyne Sensitive Dentist of the Year Awards 2018
- Halloween treats that won’t hurt your teeth
- Stay aware to mouth cancer
- Five minutes with Podiatrist, Stephen Stewart
- A case of the dreaded in growing toe nail
- Thinking about tooth whitening?
- A pain in the (lower) back
- Taking care of older teeth
- Retainers - why wear them?
- Beautiful teeth on the big day
- Tips from our skincare expert: Protecting your skin from the sun
- Five minutes with our hygienist, Lina Ziliene
- What does GDPR mean to me?
- Why should I go for a hygiene appointment?
- Prosecco and teeth - what’s the deal?
- Caring for your feet
- Invisalign - the nearly invisible alternative to braces
- Planning a summer holiday this year? Don’t forget your teeth
- The Mouth is the Mirror of the Body
- Five-minutes with our Periodontist, Dr Phillip Christie
- New website focuses on patient needs
- Understanding costs
- What is a smile makeover?
- Five minutes with Rachel Murphy
- The social media generation
- Getting them off to the right start
- Five minutes with Dr Davina Graham
- Keeping kids teeth healthy!
- Five minutes with Dr Lisa Doyle
- Double award win for Pembroke!
- Braces aren’t just for kids
- Getting greener with your dental health
- Ultherapy, the facelift without needles
- We’re having babies later than ever
- The world’s oldest dentist is a Neanderthal
- The Celtic roots of Halloween
- Need a mouthguard for the Schools Fitness Challenge?
- "Record teeth extractions in under-4s"
- Poor diet behind one in five deaths
- Scientists: smiling makes you better
- How to stay safe with Botox and dermal fillers
- Carlow men urged to get checked for high blood pressure
- We’re getting wiser about sugar
- We think our kids deserve better
- How dogs domesticated humans
- Men, remember to service your chassis once a year
- Proud end to Carlow’s All-Ireland campaign
- Handle mail order braces with care
- Nine weeks left for our Invisalign girl Natasha
- How our new scanner makes your life better
- Welcome to our new Bunclody dental practice
- Meet Karen. You can ask her anything
- Into the future with an Intero Digital Scanner
- Meet our new treatment co ordinator
- Invisalign Open Evenings in March
- Rejuve moves to Pembroke
- Best Child Friendly Practice!
- Making the shortlist
- Double Celebration
- Open Evening at The Granby Clinic
- Our travelling dentists
- Spooky Halloween snack ideas
- Teen Week
- Specialist Hearing Aid services now at The Granby Clinic
- What would we do without you?
- Invisalign Open Day
- Braces on a Saturday!
- Best Practice 2016
- Five Pembroke Dental entries shortlisted for 2016 Irish Dentistry Awards
- Physical therapist joins Granby clinic
- Team Spirit
- If you've got it covered, so have we!
- Elisa and Naoimi pass with flying colours!
- Thank you Carlow!
- A new face in town
- Foot care now available @Granby
- Pembroke Dental's new baby @Granby Dental
- Pembroke Dental Laboratory offers Valplast
- Periodontist and Implant Specialist joins Pembroke
- Congratulations to Kayla!
- Second Practice of the Year Award