3 Feb 2014
Second Practice of the Year Award
Pembroke Dental has again scooped the title of Irish Dentistry’s Practice of the Year in the Leinster region. Practice principal Brenda Barrett collected the trophy in the company of Rachel Murphy, also pictured, at the glittering event in Dublin’s Mansion House. The practice first won the title of ‘Practice of the Year, Eastern Region’ in 2012. In 2014 it was shortlisted for 3 awards, which included Best Child Dental Health Initiative and Best Patient Care.
Commenting after the event, Dr Barrett said: “The Irish Dentistry Awards are highly motivating and a great way to acknowledge the efforts of your team in striving to offer patients excellent care.”
- Nine weeks left for our Invisalign girl Natasha
- How our new scanner makes your life better
- Welcome to our new Bunclody dental practice
- Meet Karen. You can ask her anything
- Into the future with an Intero Digital Scanner
- Meet our new treatment co ordinator
- Invisalign Open Evenings in March
- Best Child Friendly Practice!
- Rejuve moves to Pembroke
- Making the shortlist
- Double Celebration
- Open Evening at The Granby Clinic
- Our travelling dentists
- Spooky Halloween snack ideas
- Teen Week
- Specialist Hearing Aid services now at The Granby Clinic
- What would we do without you?
- Invisalign Open Day
- Braces on a Saturday!
- Best Practice 2016
- Five Pembroke Dental entries shortlisted for 2016 Irish Dentistry Awards
- Physical therapist joins Granby clinic
- Team Spirit
- If you've got it covered, so have we!
- Elisa and Naoimi pass with flying colours!
- Thank you Carlow!
- A new face in town
- Foot care now available @Granby
- Pembroke Dental's new baby @Granby Dental
- Pembroke Dental Laboratory offers Valplast
- Periodontist and Implant Specialist joins Pembroke
- Congratulations to Kayla!