13 Mar 2014
Periodontist and Implant Specialist joins Pembroke
John Molloy and Practice Principal Brenda Barrett - both pictured here - were at Trinity College Dublin together and are now working as colleagues at Pembroke Dental. John has taken over as our visiting Periodontist and will treat patients who need gum treatments as well as dental implants. He gained his specialist certificate in periodontology from the University of Minnesota and is a member of the Irish and American Periodontology Societies.
- Meet our new treatment co ordinator
- Invisalign Open Evenings in March
- Rejuve moves to Pembroke
- Best Child Friendly Practice!
- Making the shortlist
- Double Celebration
- Open Evening at The Granby Clinic
- Our travelling dentists
- Spooky Halloween snack ideas
- Teen Week
- Specialist Hearing Aid services now at The Granby Clinic
- What would we do without you?
- Invisalign Open Day
- Braces on a Saturday!
- Best Practice 2016
- Five Pembroke Dental entries shortlisted for 2016 Irish Dentistry Awards
- Physical therapist joins Granby clinic
- Team Spirit
- If you've got it covered, so have we!
- Elisa and Naoimi pass with flying colours!
- Thank you Carlow!
- A new face in town
- Foot care now available @Granby
- Pembroke Dental's new baby @Granby Dental
- Pembroke Dental Laboratory offers Valplast
- Congratulations to Kayla!
- Second Practice of the Year Award