14 Nov 2016
This month, special congratulations are in order for not one, but two of our dentists.
First off, Davina Graham and her clinical team have been nominated for The Irish Dental Association’s Sensodyne Sensitive Dentist of the year award. All of Davina's patients will know that she is very gentle. We take treatment of patients who may feel nervous very seriously and are delighted for the nomination.
A week after this wonderful news, congratulations is also in order for Lisa Doyle, whose passion for tooth straightening has seen her undertake extra orthodontic training and recently achieve a recognition as a master Fast braces provider.
We are supremely proud of them both!
- Meet our new treatment co ordinator
- Invisalign Open Evenings in March
- Rejuve moves to Pembroke
- Best Child Friendly Practice!
- Making the shortlist
- Open Evening at The Granby Clinic
- Spooky Halloween snack ideas
- Our travelling dentists
- Teen Week
- Specialist Hearing Aid services now at The Granby Clinic
- What would we do without you?
- Invisalign Open Day
- Braces on a Saturday!
- Best Practice 2016
- Five Pembroke Dental entries shortlisted for 2016 Irish Dentistry Awards
- Physical therapist joins Granby clinic
- Team Spirit
- If you've got it covered, so have we!
- Elisa and Naoimi pass with flying colours!
- Thank you Carlow!
- A new face in town
- Foot care now available @Granby
- Pembroke Dental's new baby @Granby Dental
- Pembroke Dental Laboratory offers Valplast
- Periodontist and Implant Specialist joins Pembroke
- Congratulations to Kayla!
- Second Practice of the Year Award