14 Oct 2016
Our travelling dentists
We are feeling very proud of principal and associate dentists, Brenda Barrett and Davina Graham who have volunteered to travel to Cambodia this November to provide much needed preventive dental care to children. They will be joining a team of dentists with Global Dental Relief, an American based charity who organise dental care for children in need, living in developing countries across the globe. Brenda and Davina will be in Cambodia for three weeks, caring for around 100 children per day. They will be working at a variety of school and orphanages in remote areas of the country. To find out more about the work that GDR do, you can head to their website or YouTube channel.
- Into the future with an Intero Digital Scanner
- Meet our new treatment co ordinator
- Invisalign Open Evenings in March
- Rejuve moves to Pembroke
- Best Child Friendly Practice!
- Making the shortlist
- Double Celebration
- Open Evening at The Granby Clinic
- Spooky Halloween snack ideas
- Teen Week
- Specialist Hearing Aid services now at The Granby Clinic
- What would we do without you?
- Invisalign Open Day
- Braces on a Saturday!
- Best Practice 2016
- Five Pembroke Dental entries shortlisted for 2016 Irish Dentistry Awards
- Physical therapist joins Granby clinic
- Team Spirit
- If you've got it covered, so have we!
- Elisa and Naoimi pass with flying colours!
- Thank you Carlow!
- A new face in town
- Foot care now available @Granby
- Pembroke Dental's new baby @Granby Dental
- Pembroke Dental Laboratory offers Valplast
- Periodontist and Implant Specialist joins Pembroke
- Congratulations to Kayla!
- Second Practice of the Year Award