1 Aug 2016
Roll up! Roll up! We are offering free dental health checks for teens this August. As well as a dental health check, teenagers will have the chance to have a chat to our dentists and get some valuable information on taking care of their teeth, mouth and gums.
Teen Week will run from Monday 22nd- Friday 26th August 2016 and is open to anyone aged between 13 and 18. Each teenager will receive a free dental health check that will cover 19 areas of the teeth and gums including a mouth cancer check. They will also receive information on smoking, alcohol, sugary drinks, bad breath and stress as well as some tips on how to avoid damaging teeth for those who have an oral piercing or play contact sports. Information on Invisalign Teen and other tooth straightening options will also be available.
Call our friendly team to book a free slot and help get your teen on the road to healthy teeth and gums! Tel: 059 913 1667
- Meet our new treatment co ordinator
- Invisalign Open Evenings in March
- Rejuve moves to Pembroke
- Best Child Friendly Practice!
- Making the shortlist
- Double Celebration
- Open Evening at The Granby Clinic
- Our travelling dentists
- Spooky Halloween snack ideas
- Specialist Hearing Aid services now at The Granby Clinic
- What would we do without you?
- Invisalign Open Day
- Braces on a Saturday!
- Best Practice 2016
- Five Pembroke Dental entries shortlisted for 2016 Irish Dentistry Awards
- Physical therapist joins Granby clinic
- Team Spirit
- If you've got it covered, so have we!
- Elisa and Naoimi pass with flying colours!
- Thank you Carlow!
- A new face in town
- Foot care now available @Granby
- Pembroke Dental's new baby @Granby Dental
- Pembroke Dental Laboratory offers Valplast
- Periodontist and Implant Specialist joins Pembroke
- Congratulations to Kayla!
- Second Practice of the Year Award