12 Aug 2014
Foot care now available @Granby
Podiatrist Ashleigh Milne has just joined the @Granby team as a visiting specialist to offer:
· Help with ingrown toe nails, corns, verrucas, callouses and bunions
· Advice on sporting injuries
· Treatments for expectant Mums
· Specialist assessment for diabetic patients
In addition to therapies for older feet to include nail-cutting and hard skin removal, Ashleigh will provide a service for feet that have suffered years of wear and tear as well as circulation problems. Ashleigh is available for appointments on Saturdays and Mondays.
- Nine weeks left for our Invisalign girl Natasha
- How our new scanner makes your life better
- Welcome to our new Bunclody dental practice
- Meet Karen. You can ask her anything
- Into the future with an Intero Digital Scanner
- Meet our new treatment co ordinator
- Invisalign Open Evenings in March
- Best Child Friendly Practice!
- Rejuve moves to Pembroke
- Making the shortlist
- Double Celebration
- Open Evening at The Granby Clinic
- Our travelling dentists
- Spooky Halloween snack ideas
- Teen Week
- Specialist Hearing Aid services now at The Granby Clinic
- What would we do without you?
- Invisalign Open Day
- Braces on a Saturday!
- Best Practice 2016
- Five Pembroke Dental entries shortlisted for 2016 Irish Dentistry Awards
- Physical therapist joins Granby clinic
- Team Spirit
- If you've got it covered, so have we!
- Elisa and Naoimi pass with flying colours!
- Thank you Carlow!
- A new face in town
- Pembroke Dental's new baby @Granby Dental
- Pembroke Dental Laboratory offers Valplast
- Periodontist and Implant Specialist joins Pembroke
- Congratulations to Kayla!
- Second Practice of the Year Award