10 Jun 2016
Specialist Hearing Aid services now at The Granby Clinic
We are delighted to announce that hearing aid services will now be available at The Granby Clinic. Audiologist, Donal Keane of Leinster Hearing Services will be working at our clinic on a Tuesday and Wednesday. Donal is a highly experienced hearing care professional and a member of the Irish and International Hearing Societies. He can provide hearing assessments, the latest award winning digital hearing aids and aftercare services for those suffering with hearing loss.
Donal Keane is our sixth edition to the healthcare services available at The Granby Clinic which include dentistry, advanced skin treatments, podiatry, physical therapy and an eye clinic.
- Into the future with an Intero Digital Scanner
- Meet our new treatment co ordinator
- Invisalign Open Evenings in March
- Rejuve moves to Pembroke
- Best Child Friendly Practice!
- Making the shortlist
- Double Celebration
- Open Evening at The Granby Clinic
- Our travelling dentists
- Spooky Halloween snack ideas
- Teen Week
- What would we do without you?
- Invisalign Open Day
- Braces on a Saturday!
- Best Practice 2016
- Five Pembroke Dental entries shortlisted for 2016 Irish Dentistry Awards
- Physical therapist joins Granby clinic
- Team Spirit
- If you've got it covered, so have we!
- Elisa and Naoimi pass with flying colours!
- Thank you Carlow!
- A new face in town
- Foot care now available @Granby
- Pembroke Dental's new baby @Granby Dental
- Pembroke Dental Laboratory offers Valplast
- Periodontist and Implant Specialist joins Pembroke
- Congratulations to Kayla!
- Second Practice of the Year Award