11 May 2016
What would we do without you?
We are lucky to receive some wonderful feedback from patients. Whether it be a personal message to a member of staff or an overall view of how someone felt about their visit here, we appreciate each and every one. Every now and then, we receive a comment that makes us both smile and chuckle! The taker for this month's best comment has to go to the caring youngster who left us a picture of his/her gran dad saying 'My Grandad's teeth are much better!'
Remember, if you have something you'd like to let us know about with regards your visit to Pembroke Dental, you can leave us a comment in the comment box or even go online and leave us a Google review!
- Meet our new treatment co ordinator
- Invisalign Open Evenings in March
- Rejuve moves to Pembroke
- Best Child Friendly Practice!
- Making the shortlist
- Double Celebration
- Open Evening at The Granby Clinic
- Our travelling dentists
- Spooky Halloween snack ideas
- Teen Week
- Specialist Hearing Aid services now at The Granby Clinic
- Invisalign Open Day
- Braces on a Saturday!
- Best Practice 2016
- Five Pembroke Dental entries shortlisted for 2016 Irish Dentistry Awards
- Physical therapist joins Granby clinic
- Team Spirit
- If you've got it covered, so have we!
- Elisa and Naoimi pass with flying colours!
- Thank you Carlow!
- A new face in town
- Foot care now available @Granby
- Pembroke Dental's new baby @Granby Dental
- Pembroke Dental Laboratory offers Valplast
- Periodontist and Implant Specialist joins Pembroke
- Congratulations to Kayla!
- Second Practice of the Year Award