26 Nov 2015
Five Pembroke Dental entries shortlisted for 2016 Irish Dentistry Awards
We are delighted to announce that we have been shortlisted in no less than five categories in this year’s Irish Dentistry Awards!
- Best team
- Best treatment of nervous patients
- Best child friendly practice
- Practice of the year, Leinster region
- Best new practice for The Granby Clinic
Here at Pembroke Dental, we try to make sure that patient care goes above and beyond. As well as providing a wide range of dental treatments, our ever-friendly team have continued to be as helpful, kind and compassionate as possible and we have received a record number of great testimonials from happy patients. Extra staff training has been undertaken including further options for our more nervous patients so that as well as offering a friendly ear, we are able to offer more services to help ease dental fear.
2015 has also seen our sister practice, The Granby Clinic, grow into a fully functional health centre offering skin treatments, podiatry, physical therapy, eye care and of course, first class dentistry. We are also really pleased to report that the Cool Clean Club has been busy and our dedicated oral health educator has been helping more local youngsters than ever learn how to become superstar brushers!
Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to review or comment on their experience with us. Whether on Twitter, Facebook, Google or the comment box, we couldn’t have done it with out you.
- Getting them off to the right start
- Five minutes with Dr Davina Graham
- Keeping kids teeth healthy!
- Five minutes with Dr Lisa Doyle
- Fastbraces in Leinster
- Double award win for Pembroke!
- Braces aren’t just for kids
- Getting greener with your dental health
- Ultherapy, the facelift without needles
- We’re having babies later than ever
- The world’s oldest dentist is a Neanderthal
- The Celtic roots of Halloween
- Need a mouthguard for the Schools Fitness Challenge?
- "Record teeth extractions in under-4s"
- Poor diet behind one in five deaths
- Scientists: smiling makes you better
- How to stay safe with Botox and dermal fillers
- Carlow men urged to get checked for high blood pressure
- We’re getting wiser about sugar
- We think our kids deserve better
- How dogs domesticated humans
- Men, remember to service your chassis once a year
- Proud end to Carlow’s All-Ireland campaign
- Handle mail order braces with care
- Nine weeks left for our Invisalign girl Natasha
- How our new scanner makes your life better
- Welcome to our new Bunclody dental practice
- Meet Karen. You can ask her anything
- Into the future with an Intero Digital Scanner
- Meet our new treatment co ordinator
- Invisalign Open Evenings in March
- Rejuve moves to Pembroke
- Best Child Friendly Practice!
- Making the shortlist
- Double Celebration
- Open Evening at The Granby Clinic
- Our travelling dentists
- Spooky Halloween snack ideas
- Teen Week
- Specialist Hearing Aid services now at The Granby Clinic
- Invisalign Open Day
- What would we do without you?
- Braces on a Saturday!
- Best Practice 2016
- Physical therapist joins Granby clinic
- Team Spirit
- If you've got it covered, so have we!
- Elisa and Naoimi pass with flying colours!
- Thank you Carlow!
- A new face in town
- Foot care now available @Granby
- Pembroke Dental's new baby @Granby Dental
- Pembroke Dental Laboratory offers Valplast
- Periodontist and Implant Specialist joins Pembroke
- Congratulations to Kayla!
- Second Practice of the Year Award