10 Aug 2015
Physical therapist joins Granby clinic
We are delighted to welcome Physical therapist, Niamh Brady to the Granby Clinic team. Niamh was born in Carlow and gained her BSE honors in sports rehabilitation and athletic therapy at The Carlow Institute of Technology. She has previous experience of working at a private physiotherapy clinic as well as pitch side assistance for sports teams during games.
Niamh says that every injury is different and because of this, delivers tailored advice and individual treatment programmes for her patients. Her treatments cover occupational and sports injuries as well as repetitive strain injuries such as those caused by working on computers. She also offers pre and post-operative rehabilitation. Patients signed up to the VHI insurance scheme can often claim back up to 50% of the cost of treatment.*
Niamh has her very own therapy room here at the Granby Clinic and is with us on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
*Please double-check with your policy provider.
- Into the future with an Intero Digital Scanner
- Meet our new treatment co ordinator
- Invisalign Open Evenings in March
- Rejuve moves to Pembroke
- Best Child Friendly Practice!
- Making the shortlist
- Double Celebration
- Open Evening at The Granby Clinic
- Our travelling dentists
- Spooky Halloween snack ideas
- Teen Week
- Specialist Hearing Aid services now at The Granby Clinic
- What would we do without you?
- Invisalign Open Day
- Braces on a Saturday!
- Best Practice 2016
- Five Pembroke Dental entries shortlisted for 2016 Irish Dentistry Awards
- Team Spirit
- If you've got it covered, so have we!
- Elisa and Naoimi pass with flying colours!
- Thank you Carlow!
- A new face in town
- Foot care now available @Granby
- Pembroke Dental's new baby @Granby Dental
- Pembroke Dental Laboratory offers Valplast
- Periodontist and Implant Specialist joins Pembroke
- Congratulations to Kayla!
- Second Practice of the Year Award