23 Jun 2015
The last few months at Pembroke Dental will be remembered as a period of strict after-work training, fundraising and our team pulling together to take part in the 2015 Triathy and VHI mini marathon! We’re so proud of all of our girls who raised over 300 Euros and counting for The Holy Angels Day Care Centre for Special Needs through their challenges.
The first team, made up of Dr Brenda Barrett, Davina Graham, Maria Mynhardt, Jane Ormonde and Elisa Sousa saw off the rain and cold and got together to run, swim and cycle in this year’s TriAThy. “Pulling together” was definitely the motto for Pembroke Dental during the TriAthy race. Throughout the event, Pembroke receptionist, Jo and dental nurse, Olivia was also there to cheer everyone on and provide much needed support. A big Thank you to Dr Davina Graham who really cracked the whip and kept us motivated during our training period- we’re grateful now!
Meanwhile, our Cool Clean Club co-coordinator, Rachel Murphy and lab technician, Andrea Kinsella braved the rain to run the VHI mini-marathon at Marian Square, Dublin the very same weekend. Rachel said that the crowd’s support and party atmosphere at the 10K feat really carried everyone through. Both Rachel and Andrea made it over the finish line in good time and came back to Carlow with big smiles.
Thank you to all of our patients and friends for their messages of support and encouragement throughout the day. Well done everyone!
- How to stay safe with Botox and dermal fillers
- Carlow men urged to get checked for high blood pressure
- We’re getting wiser about sugar
- We think our kids deserve better
- How dogs domesticated humans
- Men, remember to service your chassis once a year
- Proud end to Carlow’s All-Ireland campaign
- Handle mail order braces with care
- Nine weeks left for our Invisalign girl Natasha
- How our new scanner makes your life better
- Welcome to our new Bunclody dental practice
- Meet Karen. You can ask her anything
- Into the future with an Intero Digital Scanner
- Meet our new treatment co ordinator
- Invisalign Open Evenings in March
- Rejuve moves to Pembroke
- Best Child Friendly Practice!
- Making the shortlist
- Double Celebration
- Open Evening at The Granby Clinic
- Our travelling dentists
- Spooky Halloween snack ideas
- Teen Week
- Specialist Hearing Aid services now at The Granby Clinic
- Invisalign Open Day
- What would we do without you?
- Braces on a Saturday!
- Best Practice 2016
- Five Pembroke Dental entries shortlisted for 2016 Irish Dentistry Awards
- Physical therapist joins Granby clinic
- If you've got it covered, so have we!
- Elisa and Naoimi pass with flying colours!
- Thank you Carlow!
- A new face in town
- Foot care now available @Granby
- Pembroke Dental's new baby @Granby Dental
- Pembroke Dental Laboratory offers Valplast
- Periodontist and Implant Specialist joins Pembroke
- Congratulations to Kayla!
- Second Practice of the Year Award