You will be cared for by people you know and who also know you too.
Thanks to the range of skills and experience of our staff, from our hygienists and dental nurses through to our dentists and specialists, virtually all dental treatments you could possibly need are available at our four practices. Whatever your dental needs are, we aim to meet them all under one roof, so there is no need to travel outside of your locality.
The home of the Cool Clean Club for children, our team is well known for their care and attention with young people. We have a specially designed children’s dental health check and also offer a number of options for nervous patients.
Over the last few years, we have grown to include other healthcare specialties including a rejuvenating skin clinic and foot care clinic.
- General Dentistry
- Dental Health Check, children’s dental health check, repairs, fillings, root canal treatment, fissure sealants, dentures, custom gum shields - more >
- Hygiene Appointments
- Professional clean, special attention to gum health, tailored home care routine, treatments for tooth sensitivity, advanced gum health care - more >
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Crowns, porcelain veneers, composite veneers, restorative treatments, bridges and replacement teeth, bespoke smile makeovers - more >
- Oral Surgery
- More complex treatment requiring surgery is provided by our visiting specialist oral surgeons.
- Fixed and ceramic braces (tooth coloured) for adults and Children. Invisalign Clear aligners and Invislign Teen - more >
- Specialist gum treatments, dental implants, implant retained dentures, replacement teeth and other components for the mouth.
We also have a range of specialist health services at The Granby Clinic in Carlow which include physical therapy, chiropody, an eye clinic, and of course our award winning dentistry.